Most websites store information about your activities on the website. This information is stored in the form of small data units named cookies. Cookies are stored on your computer.
On this website, we use the Google Analytics cookies that automatically collect data on the use of these sites, especially data on visits to the website, the number of visitors etc. These data do not allow access to users' personal data.
You can control and modify the cookies settings through selected web browser settings. For information about the cookies settings, please select the Web Browser you use and follow the instructions.
- Click "Tools" on the top of your browser and select '’Settings’'.
- Click "Show advanced settings", scroll to "Privacy" and click "Content Settings".
- Select "Allow local data to be set."
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Click "Tools" on the top of your browser and select "Internet Options" then click the "Privacy" tab.
- Click "Tools" on the top of your browser and select '’Options’'. >
- Then select the "Privacy" icon. >
- Click "Cookies" and select "Allow pages to create cookies".
- Click the gear icon on the top of your browser and select "Preferences."
- Click "Save".
How to manage cookies on a Mac?
To enable cookies of our website, follow the steps below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
- Click "Explorer" on the top of your browser and select "Preferences."
- Scroll down to the "Cookies" in "Received Files".
- Select the option "Never ask".
Safari on OSX
- Click "Safari" on the top of your browser and select "Preferences."
- Click "Privacy" and then "Enable cookies".
- Select "Only on visited pages".
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click "Mozilla" or "Netscape" on the top of your browser and select "Preferences."
- Scroll down to "Cookies" under "Privacy and security".
- Select "Allow cookies only for the original site."
- Click "Menu" on the top of your browser and select '’Settings’'.
- Then select "Options" tab and "Advanced".
- Select "Enable cookies".
If you turn off cookies, some possibilities of the website could be disabled. Even when you shut down all Web browser cookies, Web browser still acquires some information. This information is necessary for the basic functioning of our website.